Developing the Netflix Series
Writing and Producing has dramatically changed!
Netflix has dramatically changed the game when it comes to watching television, hence writing and producing television.
Appointment television, where viewers or family members gather in the living room to watch the same program at the same time, is quickly becoming a relic of the past. Today, it’s all about “binge watching”– watching on a mobile phone, tablet or on a TV HD Screen, multiple episodes of a TV series in one sitting or over a weekend.
With online streaming, the way we consume a TV series has changed irreversibly. This means writing and producing television has also dramatically changed. New rules have replaced the old when it comes to developing and producing a series or film for streaming services.
Buy the eBook
Notify me when this eBook is available for purchase:
By the end of this guide you will be able to:
- Discover the importance of Netflix’s data when greenlighting a series
- Understand the algorithm behind Netflix’s complex rating system
- Identify the themes and genres Netflix looks for when developing a series
- Learn how series development differs between Netflix and traditional broadcaster
- Data Vs Data
- Distribution & Production
- Themes and Genre
- Series Development
- The 3-Act structure of a screenplay
- Working With Netflix
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.